Samic Marvel Jade 4AT 10W40 SN/JASO MB is designed with high quality Synthetic Blend base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most scooter manufacturers, with naturally aspirated or turbo charged engines, operating in all round seasons and adapted to vehicles equipped with catalytic converters running on unleaded fuels. It is suitable for modern 4-stroke Scooters of European, Taiwanese, Japanese, Chinese, Indian manufacturers.
Product Description & Specifications
Performance & Customer Benefits
• Optimized friction properties provides consistent power due to reduced frictional losses
• Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
• Very good shear stability and excellent viscosity temperature behavior.
• Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
• Excellent detergency and dispersancy, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
• Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
• Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
• Easier cold starts and improved fuel economy compared to mono-grade engine oils.
Specifications & Recommendations
Meets or exceeds following International and Builder specification:
• API SN, SM , SL, SJ
• JASO MB
• ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
• MB 229.1
Samic Marvel Jade 4T is suitable for use in following:
• 4-Stroke motorcycle engines equipped with air-cooled or liquid-cooled system.
• Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines.
Typical Physical Characteristics
Samic Marvel Jade 4AT Test Method Units 10W-40
Density @ 15 0C ASTM D 4052 gm/cc 0.870
Viscosity @ 100 0C ASTM D 445 cSt 14.30
Viscosity @ 40 0C ASTM D 445 cSt 95
Viscosity Index ASTM D 2270 – 155
Pour Point ASTM D 97 °C -36
Flash Point (COC) ASTM D 92 °C 230
Total Base Number ASTM D 2896 mg KOH/g 8.2
Phosphorous ASTM D 4951 % wt 0.098
Sulfated Ash ASTM D 872 % wt 1.1
CCS Viscosity ASTM D 5293 cP 5650 @ -25 °C
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.
For further information, please contact: [email protected]