Product Description :
Samic Optimal Amber 15W-40 SF/CF series is formulated with high quality base stocks and balanced additive system to provide high level of engine protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most car manufacturers and is suitable for standard services
Product Description & Specifications
Performance & Customer Benefits
• Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
• Good engine cleanliness, due to improved detergency and dispersancy.
• Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
• Good wear protection and improved resistance to oxidation.
• Easier cold starting compared to mono-grade engine oils.
Specifications & Recommendations
Samic Optimal Amber 15W40 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
• API SF, CF, CD
• ACEA A2/B2
Samic Optimal Amber 15W40 is suitable for use in following:
• Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
• Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
• Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
• Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged indirect injection diesel engines.
Typical Physical Characteristics Samic Optimal Amber Test Method Units 15W-40 Density @ 15 0C ASTM D 4052 gm/cc 0.878 Viscosity @ 100 0C ASTM D 445 cSt 14.30 Viscosity @ 40 0C ASTM D 445 cSt 100 Viscosity Index ASTM D 2270 – 147 Pour Point ASTM D 97 °C -33 Flash Point (COC) ASTM D 92 °C 230 Total Base Number ASTM D 2896 mg KOH/g 6.2 Phosphorous ASTM D 4951 % wt 0.079 CCS Viscosity ASTM D 5293 cP 5600 @ -20 °C
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification