SAMIC AUTO COOL LLC series a ‘Long Life Coolant’ is fill-for-life antifreeze concentrate, formulated with high-quality Ethylene glycol and Silicate-Hybrid Technology-based
Product Description & Specifications
Product Description & Application
SAMIC AUTO COOL LLC series a ‘Long Life Coolant’ is a fill-for-life antifreeze concentrate, formulated with high-quality Ethylene glycol and Silicate-Hybrid Technology-based corrosion inhibitor (BASF Glysantin G48) additive to provide year-round automotive cooling system treatment. It is designed to provide complete cooling system protection in a concentration range of 33% (-18 0C) & 50% (-37 0C) by volume. It is free from nitrite, amine, phosphate, and borate and based on mono ethylene glycol, which must be diluted with water before use.
Features & Benefits
- It gives outstanding protection against frost, corrosion and overheating in all modern engines, but especially highly loaded aluminum engines.
- It effectively protects against corrosion and deposits in the cooling system with its vital parts, the coolant channels in the block and cylinder head, the radiator, the water pump and the heater core.
- The high boiling point delivers better cooling performance in high temperature operating conditions.
- Enhanced Corrosion inhibited liquid protects Diesel & Gasoline engines and radiator parts against rust & corrosion.
- Compatible with ordinary summer coolants.
- Compatible with materials generally used in automotive cooling systems like rubber hoses, gaskets, seals, and plastic components.
- Balanced additive system to guard against corrosion of cast iron, steel, copper and aluminum alloys used for engine and radiator components.
SAMIC AUTO COOL LLC series concentrate meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- MAN 324-NF Opel/GM B 040 0240
- Mercedes-Benz DBL 7700.20, page 325.0 Deutz H-LV 0161 0188
- MTU MTL 5048 Saab 69011599
- Porsche Carrera, Boxster, Cayenne Liebherr TLV 035, TLV 23009 A
- BMW N 600 69.0 Jenbacher TA-Nr. 1000-0201
- VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda/Bentley/Lamborghini: TL 774-C Volvo Truck/Car 1286083 issue 002
|SAMIC AUTO COOL LLC||Test Method||Units||Value|
|Chemical Nature||—||—||Mono Ethylene Glycol – Glysantin G48|
|Density @ 20 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||1.122 – 1.125|
|Color||ASTM D 1500||—||Blue|
|Viscosity @ 20 0C||ASTM 445||mm2/sec||22 – 26|
|Refraction @ 20 0C||DIN 51423||—||1.432 – 1.436|
|pH||ASTM D 1287||—||8.2 – 8.6|
|Boiling Point||ASTM D 1120||0C||>160|
|Flash Point||ASTM D 92||0C||>120|
|Freezing Point||ASTM D 1177||0C||N/A|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.
Freeze Protection of SAMIC AUTO COOL LLC :
|Product Name||SAMIC AUTO COOL LLC||Water||Freeze Protection, acc. ASTM D 1177|
|SAMIC AUTO COOL LLC series-18 0C||33%||67%||-18 0C|
|SAMIC AUTO COOL LLC series-37 0C||50%||50%||-37 0C|
SAMIC AUTO COOL LLC must be diluted with water before use. It is hard water-compatible and can be mixed with tap water* before filling into the cooling system to give solutions in the concentration range of 30 to 50 % by volume.
* For the preparation of the coolant using clean, not overly hard water. Wastewater from mining, seawater, brackish water, brine, industrial wastewater is all unsuitable.
The analysis of the water should not exceed the following limits:
Water hardness 0 to 20 °dGH (0 – 3.6 mmol/l)
Chloride content max. 100 ppm
Sulphate content max. 100 ppm
Should the analysis of the water exceed the approved limits, then it has to be suitably treated, for example by mixing with pure, distilled or deionised water. Excessive chloride or sulphate levels can be corrected in this way.
Procedure to use:
Drain the previous radiator coolant according to the instructions provided by the vehicle manufacturer.
- In order to remove all traces of old fluid, flush the cooling system with clean water.
- Remove drain plug or bottom of radiator hose as appropriate to drain the flushing fluid.
- Refer to Owner’s Manual for volume of the engine coolant to be used in the system. Use at least (33%) of Pre-diluted radiator coolant to obtain a significant improvement in cavitation performance and cooling system protection. Top-up the engine cooling system with soft or de-mineralized water. This mixture will give effective corrosion protection.