SAMIC COMPACT GREASE OGL series are high-performance semi-fluid greases, formulated with lithium-based thickeners fortified with Graphite solid lubrication,
Product Description & Specifications
SAMIC COMPACT GREASE OGL series are high-performance greases, formulated with lithium-based thickeners and an ISO VG 150 mineral base stock to provide added protection against wear, rusting and water washout. They are available in NLGI grades 2 & 3, which are suitable for general purpose automotive applications at moderate temperatures and loads. The suitable operating temperature range is from -20°C to 120°C. It does not contain lead or any other heavy metals which are considered harmful to human health and environment.Features & Benefits
- Superior load carrying capacity reduces wear under moderate loading and vibrations, for good equipment reliability and performance.
- Extra protection against rust and corrosion protects bearing surfaces against corrosion.
- Good Oxidation and Thermal stability protects against deposit formation at high operating temperatures and oil thickening.
- Good resistance to water washout resists washout of grease in equipment operating in wet conditions.
- Superior structural stability resists grease softening, even during extended mechanical working and high vibrations in equipment.
- Wide Operating Temperature range
|SAMIC COMPACT GREASE OGL||Test Method||Units||MP2||MP3|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D 217||—||2||3|
|Penetration, Worked @ 25 0C||ASTM D 217||0.1mm||265-295||220-250|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||150||150|
|Dropping Point||ASTM D 566||°C||180(min)||180(min)|
|4-Ball Wear, Scar||ASTM D 2266||mm||0.6||0.6|
|4-Ball Weld Load||ASTM D 2596||Kg||220||220|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.