Samic Marvel Jade 4AT 10W40 SN/JASO MB is designed with high quality synthetic blend base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most scooter manufacturers, with naturally aspirated or turbo charged engines, operating in all round seasons and adapted to vehicles equipped with catalytic converters running on unleaded fuels. It is suitable for modern 4-stroke scooters of European, Taiwanese, Japanese, Chinese, Indian manufacturers.
Performance & Customer Benefits
- Optimized friction properties provides consistent power due to reduced frictional losses
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Very good shear stability and excellent viscosity temperature behavior.
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
- Easier cold starts and improved fuel economy compared to mono-grade engine oils.
Specifications & Recommendations
Samic Marvel Jade 4AT SAE 10W-40 API SN JASO MB Meets or exceeds following International and Builder specification:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ
- JASO MB
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- MB 229.1
Samic Marvel Jade 4T is suitable for use in following:
- 4-Stroke motorcycle engines equipped with air-cooled or liquid-cooled system.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Samic Marvel Jade 4T||Test Method||Units||10W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.870|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||95|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||155|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-36|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.2|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.098|
|Sulfated Ash||ASTM D 872||% wt||1.1|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5650 @ -25 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.