Samic Marvel Jade FE 10W30 SN is advanced technology engine oil blended in high performance synthetic blend basestocks fortified with precisely balanced additive system, specifically formulated to help deliver high level of performance and outstanding protection during long service intervals to provide very high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline and diesel fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SN specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide longer oil drain intervals in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in engines operating under severe conditions, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected systems.
Performance & Customer Benefits
- Improved fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- Enhanced resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Advanced additive technology, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Improved oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Enhanced engine protection, helps maintain longer engine life and greater compatibility with engine seals.
Specifications & Recommendations
Samic Marvel Jade FE 10W30 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ
- ILSAC GF-5
- ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5
- Ford WSS-M2C947-A
- General Motors dexos1
Samic Marvel Jade FE 10W30 is suitable for use in following:
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline multi-valve fuel injected engines
- Excluded service includes – commercial and racing applications, frequent towing or hauling, extremely dusty or dirty conditions or excessive idling.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Samic Marvel Jade FE||Test Method||Units||10W-30|
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.855|
|Viscosity @100 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||64.5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||149|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-36|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||225|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.0|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.078|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5900 @ -25 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.