Samic Marvel Jade series is formulated with synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide extra high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline and diesel powered modern automobiles requiring an API SN/CF specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide much longer oil drain intervals & fuel efficiency in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in engines operating under severe conditions, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected systems.
Performance & Customer Benefits
- Improved fuel economy & easy cold starts due to good fluidity at low temperatures.
- High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Superior wear protection for greater engine reliability and performance.
Specifications & Recommendations
Samic Marvel Jade meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4-12
- VW 502 00/505 00
- MB 229.3
- Renault RN0700/0710
- PSA B71 2300
Samic Marvel Jade series is suitable for use in GM, Ford, BMW, VW, Audi, Renault and Mercedes Benz.
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks, vans and moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Suitable for all petrol engines with multi-valve & turbo types and with or without catalytic converter.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged diesel engines in cars and light vans.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Samic Marvel Jade||Test Method||Units||10W-30||10W-40||10W-60|
|Density @ 15°C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.868||0.870||0.875|
|Viscosity @ 100°C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4||14.30||23.45|
|Viscosity @ 40°C||ASTM D 445||cSt||62.6||95||167.85|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||156||155||170|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-36||-36||-36|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||215||230||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||10.1||10.1||10.1|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5550 @ -25 °C||5650 @ -25 °C||6450 @ -25 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.