Samic Optimal Topaz 15W-40 SL is designed with high quality base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise.
Performance & Customer Benefits
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
Samic Optimal Topaz s suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
Specifications & Recommendations
Samic Optimal Topaz meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SL, SJ, CF
- ACEA A3/B3
- MB Approval 229.1
- VW 505 00
Typical Physical Characteristics
Samic Optimal Topaz
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.878|
|Viscosity @ 100°C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||100|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||147|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-33|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.0|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5600 @ -20 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.