Samic Primal Jade 4T SN/JASO MA2 Series is designed with high quality synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most motorcycle manufacturers and is suitable for use in 4 stroke motorcycle engines providing unsurpassed performance under severe operating conditions in All Seasons, driving environments, from mild to severe, and on the racetrack, naturally aspirated or turbo charged engines, adapted to vehicles equipped with catalytic converters running on unleaded fuels.
Performance & Customer Benefits
- Optimized friction properties provides consistent power due to reduced frictional losses
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Very good shear stability and excellent viscosity temperature behavior.
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
- Easier cold starts and improved fuel economy compared to mono-grade engine oils.
Specifications & Recommendations
Meets or exceeds following International and Builder specification:
- API SN, SM , SL, SJ
- JASO MA2
- JASO 4T Clutch performance
Samic Primal Jade 4T is suitable for use in following:
- 4-Stroke motorcycle engines equipped with air-cooled or liquid-cooled system.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Samic Primal Jade 4T||Test Method||Units||20W-50|
|Density @ 15 oC||ASTM D 4052||gm/Cc||0.890|
|Viscosity @ 100 oC||ASTM D 445||cSt||20.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 oC||ASTM D 445||cSt||175|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||136|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||10.1|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.098|
|Sulfated Ash||ASTM D 872||% wt||1.1|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6060 @ -15 °C|
The Above Figures Are Typical Of Blends With Normal Production Tolerance And Do Not Constitute A Specification.