Samic Primal Topaz 4T 20W50 SL/JASO MA2 is designed with high quality base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most motorcycle manufacturers and is suitable for use in both air-cooled or liquid-cooled 4 stroke motorcycle engines, naturally aspirated or turbo charged engines, operating in all round seasons and adapted to vehicles equipped with catalytic converters running on unleaded fuels.
Performance & Customer Benefits
- Excellent protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
- Easier cold starts and improved fuel economy compared to mono-grade engine oils.
Specifications & Recommendations
Meets or exceeds following International and Builder specification:
- API SL, SJ
- JASO MA2 (in accordance T 903: 2016)
- JASO 4T Clutch performance
Samic Primal Topaz 4T 20W50 SL/JASO MA2 is suitable for use in following:
- 4-Stroke motorcycle engines equipped with air-cooled or liquid-cooled system.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Samic Primal Topaz 4T||Test Method||Units||20W-50|
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||Gm/Cc||0.890|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||ASTM D 445||CSt||20.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||CSt||175|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||136|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||Mg KOH/G||7.8|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% Wt||0.10|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||CP||6060 @ -15 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.