SAMIC SPECTRA 6000 SF/CD series are monograde crankcase lubricants formulated with high quality base stocks and a balanced additive systems to provide a high level of engine protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most mixed fleet applications and is suitable for general service and commercial engines.
Product Description & Specifications
SAMIC SPECTRA 6000 SF/CD series are formulated with premium quality base stocks and a balanced additive system to provide a superior level of engine protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most old and newer model cars and is suitable for standard services.
Features & Benefits
- Premium protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Good engine cleanliness, due to improved detergency and dispersancy.
- Premium sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Good wear protection and improved resistance to oxidation.
- Easier cold starting compared to mono-grade engine oils.
SAMIC SPECTRA 6000 SF/CD series is suitable for use in the following:
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks, and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbocharged indirect injection diesel engines.
SAMIC SPECTRA 6000 SF/CD series Premium meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SF, CD
- ACEA A2/B2
|SAMIC SPECTRA 6000 SF/CD series||Test Method||Units||20W-40||20W-50|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.888||0.890|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30||20.40|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||107||175|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||137||136|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||5.8||5.8|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.078||0.078|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6020 @ -15 °C||6060 @ -15 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.