Samic Vital Jade ESP SN series is an advanced technology fully synthetic high performance engine oils blended in severely refined fully synthetic base stocks fortified with sophisticated additive technology, specifically to provide extended oil drain intervals, save fuel consumption, protect antipollution systems and improve overall engine performance. It helps prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of Car Emission Reduction Systems in both diesel and gasoline powered automobile engines, with recent multi-valve engines equipped with turbochargers and direct injection fuel systems. Low content in Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur reduces particulate build up in Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF’s) and avoids poisoning of Gasoline Catalytic Converters (CAT’s)
Performance & Customer Benefits
- Extended oil drain intervals (>20,000 km), due to fully synthetic nature of base oils and advanced additive technology.
- Reduced oil consumption, due to stringent low volatility requirements of ACEA C3/C2-12 & other OEMs.
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- Optimization of the anti-pollution systems and enhancing its life & efficiency, especially in DPFs & CATs.
- Improved additive technology, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, keeps oil in grade, lower acid formation & extend drain intervals.
- Outstanding engine protection, helps maintain longer engine life and compatibility with engine seals.
Samic Vital Jade ESP 5W30 SN meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, CF
- ACEA C3/C2-16
- BMW Longlife-04
- MB 229.31/51/52
- GM dexos2, Hyundai, Kia
- VW 502/505.00/505.01
OEM Approval: SAMIC VITAL JADE ESP 5W30 SN holds MB-Approval 229.52
Samic Vital Jade ESP 5W30 SN is suitable for use in following:
- Both Gasoline and Diesel Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans, equipped with DPF, SCR, CAT, SOC.
- Suitable for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline multi-valve fuel injected engines
- Suitable for Euro IV standards in most severe conditions of use like latest downsized engines with latest technology of stop & start functionality for fuel savings, sports driving, city and motorway driving.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Typical Physical Characteristics||Test -Method||Units||5W-30||5W-40|
|Density @ 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.845||0.850|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||12.0||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||ASTM D 445||cSt||69.55||88.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||171||168|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-42||-42|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230||235|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.8||7.8|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.075||0.075|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6050 @ -30 °C||6250 @ -30 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.