Samic Auto Cool radiator coolant is formulated with high quality corrosion inhibited Mono-Ethylene glycol liquid and carefully selected additives to provide year round automotive cooling system treatment. It is designed to provide complete cooling system protection in a concentration range of 33% to 100% by volume.
Performance & Customer Benefits
- High boiling point delivers better cooling performance in high temperature operating conditions.
- Enhanced Corrosion inhibited liquid protects Diesel & Gasoline engines and radiator parts against rust & corrosion.
- Excellent anti-foam properties.
- Compatible with ordinary summer coolants.
- Compatible with materials generally used in automotive cooling systems like rubber hoses, gaskets, seals and plastic components.
- Balanced additive system to guard against corrosion of cast iron, steel, copper and aluminum alloys used for engine and radiator components.
Specifications & Recommendations
Samic Auto Cool series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- ASTM 3306
- British Standard – BS 6580
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Samic Auto Cool||Test Method||Units||Value|
|Density @ 20 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||1.050||1.080||1.089||1.118|
|Color||ASTM D 1500||—||Green||Green||Green||Green|
|pH||ASTM D 1287||—||7.9||8.0||8.0||9.6|
|Boiling Point||ASTM D 1120||0C||>105||>135||>140||150 Min|
|Flash Point||ASTM D 92||0C||>110||>110||>110||110 Min|
|Freezing Point||ASTM D 1177||0C||<-18||<-27||<-36||N/A|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.
Procedure to use:
- Drain the previous radiator coolant according to the instructions provided by the vehicle manufacturer.
- In order to remove all traces of old fluid, flush the cooling system with clean water.
- Remove drain plug or bottom of radiator hose as appropriate to drain the flushing fluid.
- Refer to Owner’s Manual for volume of the engine coolant to be used in the system. Use at least (33%) of Pre-diluted radiator coolant to obtain a significant improvement in cavitation performance and cooling system protection. Top-up the engine cooling system with soft or de-mineralized water. This mixture will give effective corrosion protection.