SAMIC EXCEL JADE XFE SN PLUS series are advanced technology engine oils blended in high performance fully synthetic (PAO – polyalphaolefin) basestocks fortified with precisely balanced additive system,
Product Description & Specifications
SAMIC EXCEL JADE XFE SN PLUS series are advanced technology engine oils blended in high performance fully synthetic (PAO – polyalphaolefin) basestocks fortified with precisely balanced additive system,specifically to help deliver high level of performance and outstanding protection during long service
intervals. It is suitable for the latest downsized engines equipped with stop & start technologies and hybrid
engines requiring an API SN+ specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide
longer oil drain intervals in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in engines operating under
severe conditions, including high-performance turbo-charged (including latest TGDI), supercharged
gasoline and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected systems.
Features & Benefits
• Outstanding protection & optimization of 3-way catalytic converters and due to its low Phosphorus
content prevents them from poisoning, hence reduces NOx, HC and CO considerably.
• Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
• High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
• Advanced additive technology, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
• Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
• Outstanding engine protection, helps maintain longer engine life and greater compatibility with engine
SAMIC EXCEL JADE XFE meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
• API SN Plus, SN, SM, SL, SJ • Ford WSS-M2C947-A/B1
• ILSAC GF-5, HONDA, TOYOTA, MITSUBISHI • General Motors dexos1 Gen2
SAMIC EXCEL JADE XFE series is suitable for use in following:
• Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
• Suitable for downsized Gasoline engines equipped with Stop & Start technologies and hybrid.
• Suitable for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged
gasoline multi-valve fuel injected engines
• Excluded service includes – commercial and racing applications, frequent towing or hauling, extremely
dusty or dirty conditions or excessive idling.
SAMIC EXCEL JADE XFE Test Method Units 0W-20 0W-30
Density @ 15 0C ASTM D 4052 gm/cc 0.840 0.845
Viscosity @ 100 0C ASTM D 445 cSt 8.6 10.4
Viscosity @ 40 0C ASTM D 445 cSt 44.8 58.0
Viscosity Index ASTM D 2270 – 173 171
Pour Point ASTM D 97 °C -42 -42
Flash Point (COC) ASTM D 92 °C 220 225
Total Base Number ASTM D 2896 mg KOH/g 8.0 8.0
Phosphorous ASTM D 4951 % wt 0.078 0.078
CCS Viscosity ASTM D 5293 cP 5560 @ -35 °C 5600 @ -35 °C
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.