Samic Twin Turbo 2T TC-W3 is low ash premium performance 2 stroke marine outboard engine oil, pre-diluted to facilitate easy mixing with fuel across wide temperature ranges. It is formulated with optimum blend of mineral & synthesized baseoils and advanced technology ashless additive system, to provide efficient performance in oil injected gasoline pre-mixed water cooled 2 stroke marine outboard engines. It is also suitable for use in naturally aspirated air cooled 2 stroke engines such as lawnmowers, chainsaws, motorcycles and auxiliary equipment.
Performance & Customer Benefits
- High power output since ashless oil offers piston cleanliness and help maintain engine performance.
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge build up and keeps the engine cleaner, resulting in reduced ring sticking, piston tightening and prevention of pre-ignition problems.
- Reduced plug fouling and exhaust port deposits minimizes pre-ignition, extending spark plug and valve life.
- Increased fuel efficiency, due to outstanding high and low temperature performance.
- Excellent engine protection by providing outstanding protection against wear.
- Excellent corrosion protection helps enhancing engine life.
Specifications & Recommendations
Samic Twin Turbo 2T TC-W3 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- NMMA TC-W, TC-WII, TC-W3
- API TC
- Suitable for use in modern high-performance, water-cooled, two-stroke engines, as well as, smaller or older outboard engines, where NMMA TC-W, TC-WII or TC-W3 oils are recommended such as Johnson, Mercury, OMC, Evinrude, Mariner, Force, Mercruiser, Yamaha, Suzuki, Nissan and Tohatsu.
- Suitable for use in light to moderate duty, air-cooled two-stroke engines that are used in chain saws, power mowers, leaf blowers and lawn trimmers.